RATES AND DEPOSIT
All rates are based on single or double occupancy. Extra guests may be accommodated in some rooms at $35 per person, per night. Rates do not include state and local room taxes. Deposits of 50% of your package are required to secure your reservation. Deposits of 100% are required for one-night reservations only.
CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOWS
If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, you are responsible for ALL room and package charges for the entire reserved period unless the room is re-rented for the entire reservation. If a reservation is cancelled with prior notification of more than 14 days, you will receive a complete deposit refund (less a $25.00 processing fee). Weddings and whole-house rentals carry their own refund policy. See your contract or innkeeper for details.”No calls” & “No shows” will be billed for 100% of the reservation / package.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check-in is between 4:00 – 6:00 pm. All expected check-in times after 6:00 pm must be pre-arranged for late arrival.Check out is at 11:00 am.
Two-night minimum stay applies to all rooms on weekends during mid-May to October.Some weekends, special events and holidays may require a three-night stay. (Please contact us for details)
- Gift Cards: Contact Innkeepers for list of third party gift cards that we are able to honor.
- Smoking: We offer a strictly smoke-free inn.
- Pets: We are unable to accommodate guests’ pets on the property.
- Children: Kids over the age of twelve are welcome. Please contact the Innkeepers with questions about younger children.
- Weddings: Use of the Hexagon House and grounds for photography and wedding preparation is reserved for guests who have arranged for a wedding package.